How To Enter Our Surf Club
Welcome to Nobby’s Beach Surf Life Saving Supporters Club
To enter Nobby’s Beach Surf Life Saving Supporter’s Club patrons must be:
- a member;
- a member’s guest;
- a member of a reciprocal club; or
- a visitor who resides outside of a 15km radius of the club.
All patrons are required to present relevant identification as outlined in the Queensland Liquor Licensing Legislation. Acceptable ID must be one of the following:
- Driver’s Licence or permit
- Government issued proof of age card (18+ card)
- Australia Post Keypass
- Foreign License (if in English)
Management reserves the right to refuse entry if the above identification cannot be produced.
Nobby’s Beach Surf Club is proud to uphold the history and traditions of our surf club. Our dress regulations show respect to those who have put their lives on the line to keep our beaches safe since 1954. We ask that you please abide by these regulations.
Smart Casual Attire is required at all times.
Not permitted at any time:
- Bare feet
- Swim or gym wear
- Dirty work clothes or work shoes
- Excessively brief or revealing clothing
- Obscene or offensive clothing, including insignia
- Ripped or torn clothing
Not permitted after 6pm:
- Football shorts, stubbies or similar
- Untidy work clothes
Please note that appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Footwear must be worn at all times. Management reserves the right to determine dress standards and Management’s decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress rules and behaviour.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Thank you for respecting our dress code.