Careers at Nobby’s Beach SLSC
Nobby’s Beach SLSC is an iconic Gold Coast meeting place with unrivalled views and direct beachfront access making it a favourite amongst locals and tourists alike. Here is your opportunity to join a young dynamic team and work in the heart of Nobby’s Beach in an exciting fast paced environment.
At Nobby’s Beach SLSC, we pride ourselves in hiring those who want a career in hospitality and have exceptional employee qualities. We also look for those with Food & Beverage and Gaming experience.
**Please note, to work in a licenced facility you will need a current RSA & RSG.**
If you believe you have these attributes to work in our team, we would love to hear from you!
Casual Gaming Supervisor
An experienced Gaming Supervisor is required to assist our Club in the day to day operations of Nobby’s Beach Surf Lifesaving Supporters Club. The Club is absolute beach front positioned just North of Burleigh Heads & South of Mermaid Beach on the Gold Coast.
About the role:
The Club requires a Gaming focused supervisor to drive the day to day operations of our Gaming room & Reception area. The role will require the successful applicant to work a variety of days, evenings & including weekends. Hours will be approx. 38 hours per week. The Gaming room is adjoining the front desk reception area so managing reception along with the Gaming room is the key focus of this role. You will also need to be flexible working in other departments of the Club. The Club have just invested in a significant product upgrade with stage one about to launch with stage two planned for next year.
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Maintain non-negotiable standards in and around the Club
- Ensuring all Gaming and room activity is executed at a high standard
- Staff training
- Membership drive focus
- Completion of EOM reporting and compliance
You will need to possess
- Loyalty & Gaming promotional experience
- Experience is a same or similar role
- A passion for the Gaming industry
- Excellent communication skills
- All current licences & accreditations Inc. RSA & RSG
- Approved Managers Licence preferred but not essential
Nobby’s Surf Lifesaving Club is an upcoming growth club with big plans for the future so if you have what it takes to join our team, please apply now by emailing [email protected]