Careers at Nobby’s Beach SLSC
Nobby’s Beach SLSC is an iconic Gold Coast meeting place with unrivalled views and direct beachfront access making it a favourite amongst locals and tourists alike. Here is your opportunity to join a young dynamic team and work in the heart of Nobby’s Beach in an exciting fast paced environment.
At Nobby’s Beach SLSC, we pride ourselves in hiring those who want a career in hospitality and have exceptional employee qualities. We also look for those with Food & Beverage and Gaming experience.
**Please note, to work in a licenced facility you will need a current RSA & RSG.**
If you believe you have these attributes to work in our team, we would love to hear from you!
Casual Restaurant Manager
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, organised and positive casual (approx. 38 hours per week) Restaurant Manager to manage our experienced teams in the Bistro and Bar areas whilst ensuring that we exceed our guests expectations in service and experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day operations for the Bistro
- Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identifying customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Leading the Bistro and Bar teams by attracting, selecting, training, supervising and appraising talented personnel
- Liaising with and assisting event staff for special functions
- Implementing targets, KPI’s, schedules
- Overseeing restaurant functions reservations and orders
- Complying with all health and safety regulations
- Reporting to management regarding sales results and productivity
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Current QLD RSA & RSG
- RMLV highly regarded
Please forward all applications to – [email protected]