To Register or Renew your membership (details available soon) or contact the office on 07 5526 1117.
Forms and Documents
Looking for a document? – Available soon
- Membership form
- Preliminary Pool Evaluation Endorsement
- Code of Conduct – Medical 2017:18
2017/18 Blue Card Forms – Available soon
- Blue card application
- Authorisation to confirm a valid card application
Exemption card Application
Non-Active Bronze Patrolling Members Registration and equipment Levy
|1 Adult 1 Child||$150|
|1 Adult 2 Children||$200|
|1 Adult 3 or more Children||$240|
Active Bronze Patrolling Members Registration and equipment Levy
|Life Member||No Charge|
|Patrolling Member 18 +||$77|
|Patrolling Member U18||$55|
|Non Patrolling (Associate Member)||$80|
What do I get with my membership? The following are included in your membership costs:
- Sunday Nipper Days
- Beach Training Sessions
- Carnival Entry Fees (U8-U14)
- Surf Training Sessions (U8-U14)
- Beach Training Sessions (U8-U14)
- Group Age Awards
- Compulsory Insurance
- Access to Club Facilities
- Use of club boards on Sundays and Training
For information Call the office on – 5526 1117
What you need to bring to first day of Nippers if you miss our sign on days:
- A completed membership form for all new members (including either 1 or 2 parents)
- A completed Working with children Blue Card form for each new member over 18 years of age.
- A pool swim evaluation form signed by a Level 1 swim coach
- Proof of age of each child (such as Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Existing Members and new members on-line payment method:
- Renewing members must renew online at https://portal.sls.com.au Please note: An account is needed for each individual not as a family.
For new members, you can also follow this process if you are joining a new sibling or you are a new family joining the club. This will save you time on the day of sign-on and eliminate a lot of the paperwork but you will still need to complete a Working with Children Blue Card application.
Ensure you use the same e-mail address and contact details.
Online Payments: When you renew or join online, please bring your e-mail receipt of payment and renewal to the registration day so we can confirm and record.
Clothing Price List
Club caps and Hi-vis rashies are compulsory on Sunday Activities and Training. Club swimwear, cap and rashies are compulsory when competing at carnivals.
|Girls 1 Piece||$70|
|Ladies 1 Piece||$75|
|Girls 2 Piece||$75|
|Ladies 2 Piece||$80|
|Age Colour Cap||$15|
|Cannibal Pink Vest||$25|
|Bonds Pink Vest||$15|